The Application Help Documentation
Learn how to use specific features and modules in the system to enter and manage you data
- My Schedule: see what data has been entered or planned for a day, week or month period
- Athlete History: view an athlete's historical data for the Event Forms that you have access to on the iPad/iPhone
- My Schedule: How to enter in new data and use the My Schedule Module to update the new entries (or existing entries) on the system
- Enhancements to the My Schedule Layout
- How to Enter in a New Data Entry Form for an Athlete
- Changes to the Next and Previous Buttons and the "Save" buttons
- Enhancements to Date Selection for Date fields
- Date and Time of Entry now appear within the first section, not as a separate section
- Entering in data into a Table in an Event Form on the iPad and iPhone
- Databases are now available. How to enter in a database field into an Event Form.
- Scheduled Appointments and Scheduled Events can be viewed, but not entered, on the Mobile App
- New Features which are supported on iOS
- Mobile and iOS Enhancements
- Known issues in the latest iOS release
- Password changes on the Main Application and the Installed Version are now linking to the Apple Application.
- The OSICS Body Diagram and OSICS Medical Diagram Code updates
- When any new versions are available you will be prompted to reinstall the Smartabase software.
- The Related Events Body Diagram has been disabled on the Mobile Application
Jul 07, 2016
Access manuals and lesson about how to track and monitor your data in your custom built software application.
Learn how to access and use the software securely using an iPad and iPhone App that is downloaded from the Apple App store.
- Setting Up a Performance Alert: Steps 5 and 6- Communication Preferences
- Setting Up a Performance Alert: Step 3- Setting up the Notification Criteria, Step 4- Writing in your message
- On Date Start Time and End Time can be selected to be included in Reports run on the Reports Page
- Group Entry enhancements
- Finish Time is now available to use when importing in data