Date Calculations and the Age calculation
Date Calculations allow you to calculate out differences between date fields, and the duration from one date to another
To Add in a Date Difference Field
Date Difference Calculation
This is used to calculate the length of time between dates that you have entered into your Event.
It is useful to calculate out length of injury, through to how long a vaccination is current for.
To calculate the difference between Dates:
1. Click on the Date Difference Calculation (rename the question, in this example we are using Days unable to train/play)
2. Select the From Date, the date that you want to start the calculation from (for this example we chose "Date of First Symptoms")
3. Select the To Date, the date that you want the calculation to end on(for this example we choose "Date Resolution")
4. Select the Units that you want the difference to be displayed in
5. When the date fields are added, the calculation occurs immediately (as shown in the image above).
Age calculations allow you to show the age of the athlete (in years, months or days) based on their date of birth in their account AND a specific date field that is added to the form.
To see the Athletes Age at the time an even is entered, click on "Age Calculation".