System Development, Software Updates, Quick Guides and Builder Training Information
Learn how to build your own site, and access software updates and quick guides for development, rollout and security.
- My Schedule: see what data has been entered or planned for a day, week or month period
- Athlete History: view an athlete's historical data for the Event Forms that you have access to on the iPad/iPhone
- My Schedule: How to enter in new data and use the My Schedule Module to update the new entries (or existing entries) on the system
- Enhancements to the My Schedule Layout
- How to Enter in a New Data Entry Form for an Athlete
- Changes to the Next and Previous Buttons and the "Save" buttons
- Enhancements to Date Selection for Date fields
- Date and Time of Entry now appear within the first section, not as a separate section
- Entering in data into a Table in an Event Form on the iPad and iPhone
- Databases are now available. How to enter in a database field into an Event Form.
- Scheduled Appointments and Scheduled Events can be viewed, but not entered, on the Mobile App
- New Features which are supported on iOS
- Mobile and iOS Enhancements
- Known issues in the latest iOS release
- Password changes on the Main Application and the Installed Version are now linking to the Apple Application.
- The OSICS Body Diagram and OSICS Medical Diagram Code updates
- When any new versions are available you will be prompted to reinstall the Smartabase software.
- The Related Events Body Diagram has been disabled on the Mobile Application
Learn how to access and use the software securely using an iPad and iPhone App that is downloaded from the Apple App store.
- Builder Site Help Documentation
- Quick Guides for Form Development, Security and Training
All New Release Software Enhancements and Updates
- New Releases and Software Updates
The Apple and Android Applications
- The Apple iPad and iPhone, and Android Application
- The Android Phone Application