Copy Athletes from an Existing Group to Another Group
To easily copy athletes from an existing group into another, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Groups
2. Open up the Group that you want to copy an existing group to, or create a new group (as shown previously)
Click on the group you want to copy an existing group into. For this example, the 1st team will be opened. Or, create a new group (discussed in "Adding a Group").
3. In the Athletes section any existing athletes in that group will appear. Click on "Copy From Group"
4. Select the Group of Athletes that you want to add to the existing group
1. Click on the drop down arrow and select the group you want to copy the athletes from.
2. Click the "Copy athletes to this group" (which will copy the athlete from the selected group, to the current group)
5.0 Place a tick beside the name of the athletes from the selected group (from step 4.0) that you want to copy to the current group
1. Click beside the name of the athletes you want to copy over
2. Click "Copy users"
6. Those athletes will now be added to your group
The athletes will now also appear in this group, e.g the chosen athletes from the testing group will now appear in the Team 1 Athletes section. You can select to copy in additional athletes from other groups if required.