Adding a Database field into a form
Database field allow you to insert a database that is created using the Database module into a form. Remember that when you give access to users to the form, you also need to give them access to the database in it as well.
Name the field and add in any description information and Question settings. Here we see that allergy has been set to a required field
Select the Database to link to from the Advanced Properties Section -Click on the Database dropdown and list of possible databases appears to select.
Select a Database to include in your form
Once you have built a Database using the Database Builder (see the section on Databases), you will be able to insert them directly into your Event Form using the "Database" Field (this is NOT where you build your Databases, only where you specify which one you want to be available using the field).
To select and add a pre-built Database into your Event/Form:
1. Click on the Database Field
2. Rename the Question (e.g. Agility Exercise)
3. If you are creating a Table, select Table (on the Question Settings Tab)
4. Go to the Advanced Properties and click on the the Database Property (as shown in the red rectangle)
5. A list of all of the Databases that you have built using the Database Builder will be available to select on (the example here shows that on an Agility Session Database has been developed and is being added to the form)
6. Click on the Database and those specific exercises/activities will be available in the form to choose from.