The My Resources Module is now Available on the Android application and will be available through the iOS Apple Smartabase Applications
All Resources and Resource-Attachments are now available on the mobile version of the software to be accessible Online only
When you Login Online ONLY, you can access all of the Resources and Resource-Attachments that are stored in the Categories that you have access to.
The My Resources Module appears on the Android devices. This module will be also available on the Apple systems after the next Apple release
In the My Resources Module, you have access to the same search parameters as the main application
You can search by one, or all, of the following filter parameters:
- Title: The Title of the Resource
- Owner: The User who originally uploaded the Resource or Attachment Resource
- Athlete: The Athlete who the Resource has been assigned to, or the Athlete/s who the Attachment-Resource was uploaded for
- Category: The Category that a Resource was saved in (N.B. you only have access to the Categories that you have been assigned by your Administrator)
- -Sub Category: If the Category has a Sub Category set for it, you can use this to search
- Tags: Any Text based Tags that have been added to the Resource
- File Type: The type of file it was assigned as
- Document Type: The type of document it was assigned as
- Document Date: Date of Original Upload
- Last Updated Date: the Date it was last updated
One you have selected the search parameters, click on "Search" button at the bottom of the page.
Select the Filter Parameters that you need. Then, click on "Search" to run a search for any Resources that fit the filter criteria
The example here shows only one Resource met the criteria. Click to Open.
N.B. From this Page, you can change the Search Filter Criteria and view who a resource may have been applied to, what category they are in etc.
The images here show that the Search Filter can be changed to provide more details about the List of Resources that appear. This will help narrow down Resources to find the correct ones.
Once you Open the Resource, click "Download" to download it.
Additional information appears about the Resource, including the date of upload, when it was last updated, the athlete it has been assigned to any any comments that have been added as messages to this specific Resource.